The Story

Distance running can be thankless, isolating, and physically debilitating. Why do it, then? I put in the work for those days when everything clicks into place, when my body seemingly forgets it's limits and the run becomes effortless. I'm also working towards overcoming a year-long injury and training for the Olympic Trials Marathon in February. This blog follows that story and beyond, however it may happen.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

10 mile progression

Got out this morning for a planned 10 mile progression run. HR zone 1-2 for first 3, then z3 for miles 4-6, then z4-5 for 7-9. My legs were still feelin' it for yesterday's 20 miler so being able to execute this well was a big plus. 


Happy this went well. I had my doubts in the beginning as my calves were sore and the top of my foot was achy. I worked through the kinks and am quite pleased. 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment